Free Listening Moonchild - Official Audio Spectrum on YouTube


Painting: Moonchild by Daniel Bosch
MC Else: Dan Davis asked me about the track Moonchild during the interview, which we granted for the Cover Up! Newsmagazine on the 21st of January in 2016. I answered him:

Your picture inspired me to write the lyrics, just as for all the other tracks. It is a simple tale of a wonderful person who comes from space. This cosmic person has supernatural powers. For a more cosmic sound, I decided to sing in the final part of the song.

Very well I feel as MC, rap is what I love to do but work on the soundtrack Abgrund required me to something else. Dan Davis asked me another question.

Dan Davis: Miss MC Else… on track such as Dog and Moonchild, you`ve changed from rapping to tuneful singing in some parts. Is this the first time and a new facet of you on this album, a coming out;-)?

When I was a child I started singing and sang in a small children's choir and composed my first songs. When I was a teenager I started rapping my lyrics but I have used singing to add spice. I've started working on my solo album with Kromproom, in which I am also going to do some singing.

We invite you to listen to the song Moonchild, which is uploaded as the audio spectrum on the official KROMP ROOM RECORDS music channel on YouTube.

Also, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2017.


Music is written and produced by 
Piotr "Kromproom" Krompiewski 
Lyrics and vocals by 
Eliška "MC Else " Krompiewska
Mixed and Mastered by EKS-port
Music administrated by GEMA
(C) 2015 KROMP ROOM Records
(C) Moon photo by Fatman

Komentarze

Popularne posty